Pages

    Search more stories

Monday, February 20, 2012

Man who gave birth fears reaction of his parents

|
Source: The Telegraph


A man believed to be the first in Britain to give birth has described his fears that his parents will want to “convert” him back to being a woman.

The 27-year-old university graduate, who was born a woman but has had treatment to change his gender, gave birth to a girl in March last year, and admitted he had had to cope with concerns from his family.

He said his parents took the pregnancy well but added: “They seemed to be OK but I am worried they may try and ‘convert’ me back to the way I was because of the perceived ‘mental health’ of the baby when it’s born.

“My mum’s already told me I’d be a good mummy and I said ‘no, I’ll be a good daddy’.

“She’s got used to that. I’d hate to fall out with them over their own grandchild.”

To read rest of the story visit >> The Telegraph


Do you like this story?


Popular Posts