Pages

    Search more stories

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Great grandmother 90, is a gym junkie

|
Source: orange.co.uk

A 90-year-old great grandmother is earning the respect of gym junkies half her age in Australia.

Edna Shepherd is a regular at Melbourne's Broadmeadows Leisure Centre for aerobics, tai chi and body pump.

With aqua classes every other day and ballroom dancing in between, she has an astonishing fitness routine.



"I can't sit down for long, I've always got to be on the move," she admitted.

"I'm not one to sit and relax much. I'm just thankful to get up each morning and do what I do."

She said exercise came as naturally to her as knitting - but that's not something she has a lot of time for.

When she's not at the gym, she has her line dancing sessions, plus her walking group every Wednesday.

To read more visit>> orange.co.uk

Do you like this story?


Popular Posts